425-396-0538 -35306 SE Center Street -Snoqualmie Ridge
Summer is here!
Check out our summer camps and register now to reserve your kiddos a spot! You can also check out our drop in schedules!
The 2016-2017 CDA Dancer of the Year was....
Thanks for being an amazing part of the CDA family!
1. No street shoes on the dance floor.
2. No chewing gum, food, or drinks on the studio floor.
3. Please turn off cell phones in the studio. This is for both students and parents. Any noise in the waiting area will be distracting for dancers.
4. Please help us keep noise to a minimum. If our waiting area becomes noisy we will ask observers to leave. Please think of our waiting area as a library; good for reading, not for talking. Thank you for understanding our space limitations.
5. Be on time! If you happen to come late you must ask permission from the teacher to be admitted to class. If you have missed warm-ups you may be required to sit and observe. This is an important issue which takes into consideration both your health and safety and courtesy to your teachers and classmates.
6. Show respect for your teachers, peers, and other dance studio patrons. Please let the teacher teach and do not question staff members on their craft. Technique, choreography, and music choices are up to the discretion of the instructor.
7. Ask to be excused if you must leave the dance class. Only leave the class if given permission from the teacher. Bathroom breaks are to be taken before and after class. Parents of young dancers please insist that they use the bathroom right before class if possible.
8. Dress Code and hair requirements are to be strictly observed.
9. If etiquette issues or negative attitudes become a problem, the student may be asked to sit out of class. Serious infractions may result in dismissal.
What is the registration fee?
The registration fee is an annual fee that is separate from the tuition fee. It varies for which classes you enroll in. Young ones classes, level one classes, and brand new students get a leotard and tights with their registration fee.
Do you sell ballet slippers and tap shoes at the studio?
Yes, we sell ballet slippers and tap shoes children’s size 7 through adult size 1, (typically ages 2-7). Tap shoes are priced at $34.00 and ballet slippers are $23.00, including tax. We also sell other dance gear including Cascade Dance Academy logo t-shirts in short and long sleeves, Cascade Dance Academy dance bags, dance pants, hooded zip-up sweatshirts, and bun covers.
Can dancers wear skirts, tiaras or tutus?
The last week of each session (excluding Session 4) is Free Dress week.
Can parents stay and watch dance class?
Parents are not allowed in the dance studio, but can observe class from the lobby through the windows. Please refrain from waving at or otherwise distracting your student while they are in class. If your student seems too distracted by your presence, we may ask that you drop them off and pick them up when class is over.
Do you offer any discounts or special rates?
Cost per class per household drops with each additional class enrolled. Please refer to our Tuition section for specifics. We also will pro-rate tuition to accommodate mid-session enrollment.
How many sessions are there in one year?
There are four sessions in one year. We will be closed during the Snoqualmie Valley School District’s closures for inclement weather, winter break, mid-winter break, and spring break.
When is the recital?
The recital will be held in June 2017. Additional details will be provided as soon as they become available. This is a culminating performance showcasing skills learned throughout the year.
Email us! Info@cascadedance.com Call us: 425-396-0538